the wood carvers' workshop in Negotino, Macedonia. You can click to see how ideas, longings, dreams and passions become intentions, projects and great memories of building relationships to transform together as artisans, leaders and community members. It is a working document, a recording of scratch papers, of conversations, questionnaires and the like .
1. December 2009 - getting to know the artisans questionnaires and informal get togethers. A special conversation - a man with a plan.
2. Elis Presley Impersonator Contest slide show -It all in the marketing
4. February - getting to know the organization, potential projects and money
5. One Pager- the next 22 months on paper after multiple conversations, translations and getting to know exercises and examples. AKA "appreciative inquiry"
6. Conversations and an internet search leads to an idea to go to there.... ITALY
9. Writing - Small Projects Grant - Introduction to 3D Sculpture, a Studio Workshop
10. Connecting with Cultural Partners- MATA the Macedonian Artist Trade Association pays us a visit.
12. Small Grant Project USAID - Denial and Rebound of the MIXED SALAD project - a project of one on one mentoring.
12. Business Plans - USAID/ MATA project Small Enterprise Program for Creatives - a change of course (story to come) Everything Wood if it Could - A Narrative of Macedonian Rural Culture - Nisto Nesto portion completed 11/2011.
13. First RFP - Commercial Account and the struggle to produce